2007-07-31

Genting Trip on 27 - 29 Jul 2007


This year hubb's company family trip was held in Genting. Let me recall, we went to Sunway Lagoon (2001), Sabah (2002), Langkawi (2003), Redang (2004), Bangkok (2005) and Phuket (2006). This family trip was fully sponsored by Malakoff and only meant for spouse and children. Parents are exclusive. We only brought April along in the trips since 2006. So, April has been to Phuket by flight, and this was the second trip by our own car to Genting in KL. Before that, we were like having our honeymoon in the trips.

I'm happy that April is very well-behaved, well-mannered and very nice girl during the trip.

On our way back from Genting, I told hubb that we have to bring May along next year, as I missed her so much. He replied that next year don't know still have family trip or not due to the changed of the management. Never mind, if don't have, then we can plan for our own family trip that sponsor by Papa.

Here are the link of the our Genting trip pictures. http://www.flickr.com/gp/10670594@N05/k6152Z

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific made forum!
    thought this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

    Sincerely,
    Johnie Maverick
    if you're ever bored check out my site!
    [url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/cowboy-party-supplies.html]cowboy Party Supplies[/url].

    ReplyDelete