NOCO & ACT

11:24 Yannie 11 Comments

First of all, I have to say a big THANK YOU to Meadjohnson Forum. When both my children were down with cough and flu, I tried to seek special remedy from this website. Some of the MJ members recommended E.Excel products - NOCO & ACT. Besides going through some research and study from internet, I also talked to E.Excel members like Jeff and TanLP (from MJ forum), YSMah and EETan (from office). I finally get to know more about E.Excel, and get convinced to use NOCO & ACT for my children.

Hubb and I have spent a lot of $$$ on their medical like medicines, consultation fees, X-ray, Hou Chor San, Poh Ying Tan and Chinese Herbs. Both of them have no significant improvement in their immune system and overall well-being. Since E.Excel products are all nutural herbs (without synthetic chemical), there is no harm to let them try.

NOCO - Strengthens the respiratory system including the lung and respiratory passages. Prevent frequent cold, cough, flu and bronchial distress. Improve asthma, fewer and less severe headache. (Main Ing: Ji-Lin ginseng, Dark plum, Peppermint Leaf, Chrysanthemum leaf, Licorice root, Ganoderma).

ACT - Enhances the immune system, the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Also cleanses and filters the blood of harmful microbes of foreign particles (Main Ing: Ganoderma, Luffa, Alfalfa, Tangerine Peel)

May is taking one capsule each and once daily. April is taking one capsule each and twice daily.
They are taking these supplements for a few days only. I can notice that they have improved a lot. May is totally not coughing now, and only having some phlegm noise. April is totally not coughing at sleep already, and having little phlegm and cough during awake time.

I am still waiting to see them totally getting well. I shall continue to feed NOCO & ACT for at least 3 months.

11 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon!!! sheohyan.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent resourceful websites of its kind. I enjoy reading it every day. sheohyan.blogspot.com rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. yes it is safe, all E.Excel products are safe for babies from 6months onward

      Delete
    2. Can you show the product spec spell that all E.Excel products safe for baby from 6 months onward? As I unable find at official website. Thx

      Delete

  3. May I ask if you still allow ur children to consume NOCO + ACT on daily basis? Big improvement after consuming this products?
    I wish to let my children try too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eexcel international is the company that sells noco and act

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or you can reply to this message i would be glad to help.

      Delete
  5. May i know my son got G6BD can take this noco & act ? Tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please check this out
      https://www.facebook.com/EExcel-Products-Independent-Distributor-262295734153288/

      Delete