Promoting Peace at Home

09:28 Yannie 0 Comments

Today I have read a very useful article at Babyzone. I specially quoted the below paragraph to share with everyone who visit my blogs,and also serve as a good reminder to my hubb and myself.

The kids will always, whether they are 28-months-old or 28-years-old, desire your love, praise, and attention. Turn your energy into giving them that love, instead of worrying about which child used the other guy's crayons. As long as you treat them fairly, teach them how to be kind, considerate people, and let them know with every word, gesture, and smile that you love them unconditionally, you will be giving your children exactly what they need. And if what comes around goes around, they'll reciprocate that love, not only to you, but to their siblings as well.

http://www.babyzone.com/toddler_preschooler_development/sibling_issues/a1884

0 comments: