Aurora Dresses

11:11 Yannie 0 Comments

April has been urging me to buy her a Princess Aurora's gown long ago. However I still couldn't have time to go to have a look at the mall.

On Friday evening, when I went to pasar malam to buy some vegetable, I saw some Disney Characters house dresses selling there. They are Aeriel (Little Mermaid), Tickerbell (Peter Pan), Hello Kitty, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), etc. I was so excited seeing Aurora dresses, as my children are Aurora's fans. Don't ask me why they are not Snow White's fan, Cinderella's fan, Aeriel's Fan or Belle's Fan. They simply find that Aurora is the most beautiful of all the Disney princesses.

After seeking opinion from hubb, we bought April and May to go there to have a closer look again. At the end, we brought the L size spaghetti straps Aurora dress for April, the S size mini sleeves for May. April and May were really overjoyed over the dresses. I told them that I need to get them wash before they can wear it on Sunday.




Finally, they got the chance to be Aurora on this Sunday. I know that April is still hoping to have the gown. This was just my temporary solution to ease their desire to be Aurora. Hah....



This is Aurora April. She likes Peter Pan, Aurora and Mickey, and good in playing hula hoop and drawing. Nowadays, she loves singing "M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E, it the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside, it's fun inside....."















This is Aurora May. She likes Aurora, Mickey and Barney, and good in crying to get what she wants. She knows how to sing "A.B.C.D.E.F.G......" and "Twinkle twinkle little star....".


0 comments: