ValuebookShop

15:12 Yannie 0 Comments

I used to buy children and parenting books online. ValuebookShop is the online book shop that I like to visit most. I found the books there are good in condition and cheaper in price. Besides, the owner, AiLian is providing the very best service that is possible.

The books that I bought from ValuebookShop so far were Goldilocks, 3 Little Pigs, Disney Value Pack (18 books in a box set), Loving your children is not enough, No David, Barenstein Bears Series, etc. My children love reading those books. Their favourite books now are the 18 Disney stories. April likes Peter Pan, and May likes Sleeping Beauty.

I have also recommended this online book shop to my colleague Yvonne. She has also purchased a few items from it already. As we are the working moms, the online book shop is really benefited us. It allows us to browse through the book catalogue and read through the book reviews in details, so that we can make the better choice of books for the children and ourselves.

I'm proud to say that both my children enjoy reading, as I read to them since they were all very young. I would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to read more to your young children. Besides, if you do not know what to buy, please feel free to drop by ValuebookShop. You will sure find something useful there.

0 comments: