Hawaiian Costume Contest

15:54 Yannie 0 Comments

Tomorrow, we'll go to Teluk Batik at Lumut for hubb's company family day and sport carnival. There is a grand dinner on Saturday at the beach side. The theme of the dinner is Hawaiian. Hubby asked me to dress both our girls for the night. I cracked my head since yesterday. Yvonne suggested me to buy some raffia to make skirts. However, I really feel so lazy to invest my effort and time to do raffia skirts. Luckily I thought of April's old dresses that we already packed it and kept it in the storeroom some time ago.

Right after back from office, I quickly went to unpack those old cloths. I found them finally. Here they goes.

April's dress was bought in 2006 from our Phuket trip. After some ironing, it still looked quite good and suit for the Hawaiian night. I'll need to decorate her hair, hands and feet with some flowers accessories. I plan to order the flowers in ring from the Indian flower shop tonight.


As for May, the dress is not really suit the theme, though she looks cute in this dress. I guess I just need to put more accessories on her and try to make her look more fancy on the night. Please stay tune, I put up more photos after we return from the Hawaiian dinner.

I pray for good weather and good health on the trip. Bye, till we meet again.

0 comments: