The 12 layers of virus!

13:27 Yannie 0 Comments

I was wondering when seeing the title, what is this 12 layers of virus? Thanks Yvonne, she said that she thought I do not have any topic to blog, so just tagged me nia! So thoughtful of you!

Layer 1: On The Outside
Name: If you read my blog, then you should know la!
DOB: 25 Feb (Since it is economy downtime, i don't expect a lot of present, but SMS, MSN or YM, can right?)
Current Status: Married with 2 kids
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer 2: On The Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese - Teow Chiew
Your Fears: My children fall sick.
Your Weaknesses: Think too much.
Your Perfect Pizza: None!

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: How I wish the dawn will never come?
Your Bedtime: 11pm onwards.
Your Most Missed Memory: Dating time with my hubb, so sweet....

Layer 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: neither
McDonald’s or Burger King: neither
Single or Group Dates: Single (as very seldom to have such opportunity now)
Adidas or Nike: Both are fine.
Tea or Nestea: Should be tea, green tea is tea also right?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Anything taste like cafe I also like.

Layer 5: Do you…
Smoke: Tried before and found that I hate it.
Curse: Boss and stupid users.
Have a crush: Always when knowing a good looking and tall guys last time.
Think you’ve been in love: With him, my first and only man.
Go to school: April's nursery
Want to get married: Already did it legally in 2000.
Believe in yourself: Yes, I born with good intution.
Think you’re in health freak: Yes I do.

Layer 6: In The Past Month Have You…
Drank Alcohol: No
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on the stage: No
Eaten Sushi: Yes
Dyed your hair: Plan to do this month if time permits.

Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played a stripping game: Not yet.
Changed who you were to fit in: Don't dare to change anymore.

Layer 8: You’re Hoping
To be Married: No la! Once is enough.
For a: Date with Leon Lai

Layer 9: In a Gal (for guys in a boy)
Best Eye + Best Hair Colour Combination: Still not perfect.
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long hair.

Layer 10: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: Writing this blog
1 Hour Ago: Writing earlier blog entry - A doctors or a chefs?
4.5 Hour Ago: On the phone with users, hubb, babysitter. MSN Louissa, Su In and Angeline.
1 Month Ago: 1 June was Sunday. I am a typical house wife on Sunday. Cook and babysit my children.
1 Year Ago: Out of memory space.

Layer 11: Finish The Sentence
I Love: my home sweet home
I Feel: sleepy
I Hate: fat
I Hide: nothing
I Miss: my princesses April and May.
I Need: you, baby.

Layer 12: Tag 5 People
Since Yvonne has tagged most of my freinds who blog too, so I left only 2 to tag.
AiLian
Joanne

0 comments: