2008-09-06

Genting

We went to Genting one day after celebrating the National day. Hubb has booked for a 3days and 2nights stay at Genting for us and PIL. The children were quite excited. We left home about noon. We arrived at Genting at 4pm. We thought it was a school day on the following day, it would be a low season. To our surprise, it was very very crowded and packed everywhere in Genting. Hubb took almost 5 hours to get us checking in the First World Hotel. Sucks, it was really a killing 5 hours. Luckily PIL have checked into Theme Park Hotel. At least, I could get my children bath, change and rest, while hubb was queueing up at the First World main hall. My first evening plan was actually the last day Mega Sales shopping spree, it was spoilt due to no mood and tired. I really hate the queue and also the slow service of First World front desks. 5 hours waiting and doing nothing time has really challenged my patience. And yet, I have to try to suppress my anger, in order not to spoilt everyone mood, but I still couldn't help myself to show some grumpiness to my hubb. Of course, he didn't feel good too. It was not so ideal to go to Genting, even one day after the long weekend. As, the crowd was still there.



Anyway, we tried to control our emotion and hoped for a better tomorrow. We did. The next day was fun. We bought everyone a ticket to the indoor and outdoor theme park. My children enjoyed all the rides from noon till dawn. The grannies were trying to join in the fun.
We had some simple lunch at Hou Mei, and buffet dinner at Resort Hotel. After the dinner, the grannies returned to their room to rest. My children were continue to catch up some indoor rides, and I tried to sneak out for my alone shopping time.



We checked out on the next day, and headed straight back to our home sweet home. This was actually the first Genting trip for May, and third Genting trip for April. It was the fourth family trip for us in this year, after going to Penang in April, Bandung in May and Lumut in June. Next trip? If there is, I wish to go Cameron Highland.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheoh Yan, was at Jaanvi's place noticed your callsign, at first thought an old friend I knew, only spelling different.
    But glad I busybody over, nice blog you have.
    Love your pics here too.
    You keep well and have a great week, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete