2008-09-30

Getting kid to help preparing meal

After returning from Cameron trip, we bought some fresh vegetable and cooked on Sunday morning.
I remembered the bag of tricks of AiLian, which I was impressed by the post in her blog. Then, I talked to myself, "It is time to get April involve in the meal preparation. ". While she was watching Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse from Astro, I handed over to her a basket of french beans. I taught her to peel off the "head" and "tail" of the french beans. She did it very well and with full concentration, until she forgot about the "mouse-ke-tool, mouse-ke-tool" on the TV.

I hope I can get her into the kitchen real soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at that concentration. Mommy did a good job recruiting little kitchen helpers. I'm sure with jie'jie's good example, mei mei will want to get involved too.

    ReplyDelete