2008-10-14

Must have skin care and cosmestic

I went to the newly opened The Face Shop during my lunch hours. I bought 2 daily must-have items from there, and it costs me around RM110.

First must-have item - lip gloss.
I prefer something natural and glossy. End up I choose this



Fruits Jelly Tube PK102

Description: It smells and tastes like fruit - that can be worn alone or on top of lipstick. Ultra shiny ultra moisturizing with delicious fruit flavor such as Acerora Blueberry Grapefruit Pomegranate Apple Strawberry. It glides on smoothly with glossy shine Excellent in hydration and aids to retain moisture in lips.


Second must-have item - mask.
I want something which can provide hydration and relaxation. So, this is my choice


Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask


Description: This advanced lifting line formulated with Wild Himalayan Raspberry Roots instantly lifts tightens pores and re-contours the skin that lacks resilience. Nourishes hydrates and relaxes skin through the night - Convenient. Does not need to be washed off.

I have already applied the lip gloss right after back to the office. I am very satisfied with the color and the feel. Tonight, I'll try out the sleeping mask.

1 comment: