TIPS FOR BUILDING SELF-ESTEEM
I always believed that a real beauty of a woman is very much depended on the self-esteem that she possesses. So try these...
- Celebrate you! Reward yourself when you have accomplished something! You don't need to wait for others to recognize what you've done.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Spend time with people who are upbeat and feel good about themselves. They, in turn, will put a smile on your face and help you feel good about yourself.
- Challenge yourself to try new things.Try a ropes course, learn some new dance steps, speak in front of a large group. Stepping outside of your comfort zone to try new things is a great way to grow.
- Be good to your body. Exercising, eating well, and getting plenty of sleep will help you move toward a healthier you—inside and out!
- Find and express the real you. No other person has the unique combination of qualities that you have! Be proud of yourself and be courageous enough to express your true feelings.
- Have a positive mental attitude. A positive attitude is contagious! You'll feel good and people will want to hang out with you.
- Learn from your experiences. Learn from your actions—both good and bad, and use the knowledge you gain to make positive decisions in the future.
- Find the humor in everyday life. When you can see the funny side of things, you'll be less stressed and more likely to handle tough situations better.