2009-02-28

All About Me

Today I'm going to just blog about myself very randomly. I born in OX year, so I'm 36 years old. I have 2 daughters, April is 5 years old and May is 3 years old. My husband was my first boy friend. He is also the man who I want to be with for the rest of my life, and my next life. Am I too greedy?

I love to eat 'buah petai', pumpkin, CNY cookies, 'Dong Sui' 糖水, all spicy food and sweet desserts.

I love to drink coffee and green tea.

I love reading fashion magazines, shopping, singing karaoke and watching TVB series.

I idol Leslie Cheung and Leon Lai.

I watched 《流星花园》and 《宫》more than 3 times.

I like mathematics.

I'm sociable and out spoken.

I like yoga and aerobics.

My weakness is no patience.

My strength is my confidence.

I want to be housewife, and I still want to enjoy my income, so I am in dilemma.

I'm a forever dieter, as I never find my weight is ideal.

Some says I'm a perfectionist, and I think I'm just being a bit demanding.

I love to take nap.

I can't be my normal self if I lack of sleep.

I love babies.

I'm fair and tall (5 ft 7.5 in).

I have double eye lids and cheerful smile.

I can speak Mandarin, Hokkien, Cantonese, Malay and English.

I shower every time I sweat.

Now, I work for the money and not for the interest.

I love spending my time with my children and husband.

I'm a very frank and open-minded person.

I don't know how many people read my blog, and I'll continue to blog.

Last but not least, most of my friends call me Yan.


P/S: Please add in the list if you think you know me well.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Yan,

    I am reading your blog, all the time. In fact, I check your blog almost everyday unless I am too busy.

    Well, you are a frank person. You are straight forward when someone asking you about comments and idea. Tat's very very good and brave. Being a good fren, there is nothing to hide; so keep it on!!!

    Love,
    Louissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear SaSa,

    Thanks for being such a consistent reader of my blog. I feel so motivated by your comment.

    Dear Angeline,

    Thanks for your comment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Yan,

    How come you didn't update blog recently? I checked everyday but nothing :(

    Love,
    Louissa

    ReplyDelete