Happy Chap Goh Meh

12:49 Yannie 0 Comments

Time flies, today is the last day of CNY and also a replacement holiday for Thaipusam. Too bad, I need to work, as my company doesn't off on Thaipusam, Awal Muharam and as well as Wesak, these 3 main religious days.

On the 12th day of CNY, hubb dropped us at sister's house at Ipoh when he was on his way to his company CNY dinner. Then, Sister brought us to the largest Pasar Malam at Ipoh. It was great, and I was so glad that I could catch up with sister again. These were some photos that I took for my children, my nephew and my sister.

On the 13th day of CNY, I was thinking of getting myself a purple crystal bracelet long ago. Since Valentines Day is just another week to go, I asked hubb to buy it for me as my Valentines gift. Hubb was so happy that he doesn't need to think of what to buy. Finally, this is my the bracelet that I choose.

Why Violet?
Violet is a combination of blue and red. Red is a focusing, dynamic and active energy while blue is cooling, calming and expansive. Violet brings a new dynamic to the expansion of blue and the activity of red. Red brings practicality to the undirected expansiveness of the blue, and allows more creative energy to emerge. For this reason, violet is associated with imagination and inspiration.
Put some violet in your life when you want:
to use your imagination to its fullest
to re-balance your life
to remove obstacles
to calm overactivity or to energize from depression


Yesterday, and also the 14th day of CNY. Again, we went to Ipoh to visit hubb's grand aunty, who is already 95 year old. April and May were very exciting for the long car ride again, and also very happy with the beautiful dresses that I put on them. We managed to capture the family portrait too. 2009 CNY family portrait.

April and May were so happy with their polka dots dresses.

0 comments: