2009-04-17

Donuts

We had this new Nash Donuts and Bakery in town for quite some times, but we only got the right mood and appetite to try it out today.
The left one with "bak hu" one was mine, and the right one was Yvonne one.
Forget to mention that, Yvonne is my neighbour at my work station. She was just back to work this Monday after away for more than 2 months of her second maternity leaves. So envy her. No, I should say, so jealous her. she has back to her original shape in only 2 months time. How can she make it one? Honestly, she looks even prettier now. She has so many complements on the first day she return to work.
Back to my donut, it is very yummy, I want to wallop it into my tummy. I eat liao ah?
I really eat liao ah?
2 minutes later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I finish eating liao. Ho Chiak!

2 comments:

  1. Haha... paiseh lor. Actually I'm not THAT slim yet. Just good in hiding my fat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yan u r eating it damn delicous leh...

    ReplyDelete