2009-07-29

Talk 7 - Future Job

When the clock was almost hit bedtime, April used a torch light to watch my mouth and my noses.
So I asked her, "Do you want to be a doctor in future?".
She grinned and said, "In future, I want to work like you.".
I was surprised and wondered that she wants to work like me as a mother or in my job.
Then, I asked her again, "Do you know what is mummy's job?".
She said, "Yes, you work with computer one. ".
I was shocked and asked, "You sure? Do you know how to work with computer?".
She replied, "I have my computer wert!".
She referred to her mini toy laptop that I blogged in Fun Time. I felt so funny and just smiled. The best part was her last statement here,
"Mummy, so that I can see you at your work place every time and everyday.".
Awwwwwwwww! Sooooooooooooo sweet my darling April.

4 comments:

  1. Celine, thanks for dropping by. I feel touched when she said that.

    ReplyDelete