Pancakes again

01:17 Yannie 0 Comments

Practise makes perfect! I tried to make pancakes again. April has got fed up at the Butterscotch Gardenia breads. So, I have to make a change to other snacks. Since April showed the great liking at my pancakes so much, I made that for her to bring to school.
At first, I was thinking to give her one whole round piece, but I scared that she couldn't finish it in such a brief recess time.
Then, I used a small liquor glass as a cutter. I cut the pancakes into smaller round shapes, and I put some sugar in the small yellow container as well.
April and May were taking the balance of the cut-out pancakes while watching their cartoon on TV. They enjoyed eating with sugar like how they ate "roti canai".
Please click this http://sheohyan.blogspot.com/2009/08/homemade-pancakes.html for the related entry.

0 comments: