Fine dining at home

04:43 Yannie 3 Comments

On weekend, I cooked most of the time. Last Sunday, I was busy making the pumpkin onde onde . I will blog about it in my next post. So, I just cooked some simple dishes like the Lotus and Cranberry Bean soup with pork and pan fried luncheon meat for my children only. After the long and tiring day, we decided not to go out and just stay at home sweet home. Hubb went out to pack some hawker food back. When he was laying the food on the table, I yelled and said, "Oh! My fine dining is here." He said, "Don't tease me!". I said, "No, this is the best food in town." He was glad with the appreciation that I gave, though it wasn't food served from luxurious restaurants.
Chee Cheong Fan with sweet and chili sauces.

Fried koey teow with clam and bean sprout.

Hor Loh (Hor Fan + Loh She Fan) in chicken floss soup.
I tell you, all were damn yummy and nice. So satisfying after having eaten them. Of course, I shared with hubb. You think I will forget of my diet plan. I won't one, ok.

3 comments:

  1. WEI, REALLY LOOKS YUMMY LO..ESPECIALLY THAT SPICY CHEE CHEONG FUN....MOUTH WATERING

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will never get bored with the hawker food, because they are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHECK IT OUT!! http://nicephonenumbers.blogspot.com/ SPREAD IT AROUND!! TELL UR FMLY AND FRENS!! BOOKMARK THIS LINK!! LINK MY BLOG PLEASEE

    ReplyDelete