May has a good habit

00:17 Yannie 0 Comments

This title sounds like 'Mary had a little lamb'. May has a good habit that I noticed and observed for quite some time. She would pick up a story book after I had brushed her teeth, washed her face and changed her into her pajamas. Without anyone telling her to do so, she has practised this habit for quite a while already. I felt so happy with my little May, I decided to snap her pics without her awareness.

May was reading her jie jie's Peter and Jane book.

May was reading some board books.

May was still reading the same type of board books, which I got it free from the purchase of Anmum Essential formula milk. Oh! She was scratching her head while reading books.

I give you a tips. Read to your baby in your womb, when you are pregnant.

0 comments: