2009-09-26

Raya Hari Keempat 2009 - Lunch

On last Wednesday, the company was still on its Raya Plant Shut Down holiday. Since April had no school and hubb was also at home. We celebrated hubb's birthday in advance. We went to the newly opened Flemington hotel to try the western food.

While waiting for the food, we took some random pics.


The food, Lamb Steak and Fish & Chip were here. We also ordered Spaghetti Aglio Aglio and Fried Hokkien Mee, which were in not in the pictures.



Then, of course, there was a birthday cake, which I ordered from Tops Bakery.


After singing 2 rounds of Birthday song, April and May waited for daddy to cut the cake.



We went up to the roof top, there was the Sky Bar and swimming pools. We left for home to take a nice sweet nap together, as I still had Raya Hari Keempat 2009 - Wedding Dinner in the evening. It has been a year that I last went to a wedding dinner. To my surprise, it was my first time to attend a colleague's wed, after I worked in this company for 6 years long. I missed quite a number of the invitations, due to certain unforeseen reasons.
I went to the dinner alone. Hubb was kind enough to help me watching my two princesses. While waiting for my colleague, Khoo to pick me up, I asked April to snap a picture of May and me. First time, my head was cut off 20%. Second time, I even lost the eyes. May be because she is too short to snap good picture of my whole body. Third time actually was quite ok one, just that her finger was in the picture too. This was the best picture after she has tried four times.

You can see that how tension May and my expressions were.

2 comments:

  1. Wah, enjoyed ur Raya Days very much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, yes. I love holidays. So, I appreciate Raya, Deepavali, Christmas and CNY.

    ReplyDelete