Skin Care Regime Part 1

11:20 Yannie 5 Comments

I always want to talk about my skin care regime. It is not because I have flawless face and best skin. In fact, I had oily and acne prone face. However, after I learned about my all time favourite skin care products - Proactiv Solution, I am loyally using them without fail.


I only stick to their 3 steps system every morning when I need to go to work, and every evening when I return from work.



STEP 1 RENEWING CLEANSER
Directions: Use morning and night. Apply a small (dime-sized) amount to dampened skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry. Follow with Step 2: Revitalizing Toner.
Tip: You can use the Proactiv System on all acne-prone areas of your body.
Note: Renewing Cleanser contains benzoyl peroxide, which can bleach towels and fabrics.

STEP 2 REVITALIZING TONER
Directions: Use morning and night. Apply to your cleansed skin with a cotton ball or pad. Allow to dry. Follow with Step 3: Repairing Lotion.
Tip: Remember, if you’re going outside, use sunscreen to protect your skin.
Note: If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of products and consult a doctor.


STEP 3 REPAIRING LOTION
Directions: Use morning and night. After cleansing and toning, squeeze a pea-sized amount onto your palm and spread a thin layer over the entire affected area. Allow to dry. Do not rinse off.
Tip: If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce the amount or frequency of application.
Note: Repairing Lotion contains benzoyl peroxide, which can bleach towels and fabrics.

I still remembered, when I first started to work in Penang, my skin was really bad. My skin problem had eventually affected my emotion, confidence and self-esteem. I went to seek treatment from beauticians to dermatologists. I tried multiple skin care products from local brands to imported brands. I could name a few here, they were : Shiseido, Kose, Clinique, Neutrogena, Oligo, Biodermie, Madam Hsu and etc. All to no avail. When I was really down and helpless, I accidentally watched a TV program at home. The program was like TVShopping or TVMedia or As Seen As On TV something like that one. Then, it showed and advertised about the Proactive Solution. Since it was only RM129 that time for these 3 products; Renewing Cleanser, Revitalizing Toner and Repairing Lotion, the Refining Mask was given as FOC item, I gave it a try. I bought it at one of the TV media shop at Komtar. After using it for less than a month, it was obviously seen that my skin was improved. My skin was under well-controlled since then. I did have one or two pimples sometimes, especially when due for my menstrual cycle. Other than that, my skin was just fine and pimple free. I even dare to go everywhere without make up and concealer.

After 2 years, The Proactiv Solution went discontinue in the market, and I couldn't get it from anywhere. I was thinking of buying them online, but I didn't. I tried to give other skin care brands a chance. Again, my face couldn't get use to the new skin care and the breakout was so enormous this round. I told almost every friend of me to help me spot the Proactive Solution again.

At the end, my ex-colleague Celeste helped me to locate the product in JJ Ipoh. I was so overjoyed when I received her call that day. I think it was in year 2004 already. Until now, I would never let proactiv solution out of stock in my house. Once I bought, I would buy 3 to 4 boxes to keep. It is RM 199 per box now. Proactiv Solution was my saviour.

The pictures and some information are getting from here.

*Edited* Proactiv Solution was no longer sold in JJ Ipoh, Tesco or Komtar now. I always asked my sister in Ipoh to get it for me from Yin Onn (Ipoh) Sdn Bhd (05-2553084).

YIN ONN (IPOH) SDN BHD
05 - 255 3084
1, 3, 5, Jalan Yau Tet Shin,
30300 Ipoh, Perak.

5 comments:

  1. Ya, i still remember u told me before. Even Poh hoon face also look better than before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline, I don't know Poh Hoon still use or not. May be she is not using anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 proactiv product costed RM 199 per box ?? it cheaper compare den my fren had bought ~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I acquiesce in but I about the brief should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete