Yeah! I am the winner

01:04 Yannie 5 Comments

Last month, I blogged in an entry for the contest to win 2 beautiful handmade cards. To my surprise, the winner is me. Wah! So happy when I received the SMS from Yvonne on a Saturday, when she still bored to die in the office and I was busy with my cooking. I couldn't believe in my luck at all. I checked in y-shong handmade craft to confirm in the noon.

After dropping the website owner, Rebecca Ng an email of my postal address, I received the cards in only a couple of days. Rebecca is so responsive and efficient. Thanks again!
Here are the 2 beautiful homemade cards from y-shong handmade craft.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Now you can use it for your hubby's upcoming birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah you always so lucky one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya..i sawthe name...sheoh yan appeared in her blog..but i dunno is u bo?..Anyway congrats!!! U r lucky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aiyo Angeline, how can? you don't know sheoh yan is me.

    ReplyDelete