2009-10-21

The fashion for kids

Jesslyn left me a comment in my blog earlier. I found out that she has a blog of selling her own custom made fashion for children - KIDS ISLANDS. After browsing KIDS ISLANDS for quite a while, I decided to place an order of 2 dresses for my princesses. My princesses heart dresses very much, especially those princess type of gowns.

Without much delay, I asked hubb to make an online money transfer on last Friday night. Jesslyn is so fast response. She sent out the dresses on Monday and I received them on Tuesday.
Upon fetching them back from the baby sitter's house, I let them have a try on the dresses. To my surprise, the dress fit them so well.
The material of the dresses are so nice and so comfy for the children to wear.
The dresses are suitable for many occasions, like birthday party, family dinner, school year end party, wedding dinner and etc.
RM64 ( including the delivery charge ) for two tailor made dresses is reasonable.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support, Yan.

    Those are ready stock, that's why can arrange prompt delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you are really good in your sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... the dresses are really nice! Can consider for my SIL's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvonne, you can really consider. The design is simple and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!!
    this is a great blog.the outfits of the kids were so stylish and gorgeous.

    keep blogging.

    Shopping

    ReplyDelete