Japanese Curry Chicken- Vermont

10:10 Yannie 0 Comments

Lately, I am in love with Vermont curry chicken so much. I eat it on almost every weekend.

Ingredients:
2 Chicken Thighs
2 Chicken Drumsticks
2 Potato, Pieced
1 Carrot, Pieced
1 Onion
1 Tablespoon Grated Garlic
1 Vermont Japanese Curry cube
250ml Boiled Water

Prepare all the ingredients. Heat the wok. Put in 2 table spoons of oil. Stir fry garlic and onion. When garlic turned brown, put in chicken, stir fry chicken until it cooked. Pour in potatoes, carrots and water.Before I added in Vermont Curry cube, I lid the wok and allow the ingredients to boil until everything are softer.
Add in Vermont Curry cube, which I had dissolved in warm water earlier. Serve when it boiled.
Vermont Curry comes in 3 flavours; mild, medium and hot. I chosed the mild one, as my children can get to eat it too.
I like the curry to be more diluted, some people prefer the curry to be thicker in paste. For thicker paste, you can either put in more cubes or reduce the water when cooking.

0 comments: