KL Family Trip 2

16:18 Yannie 2 Comments

Sunway, the 2nd day at KL. It was a shopping day as well, we went to IKEA, The Curve, Daiso, and Tropicana City Shopping Mall. Pardon me, it was already 3.5 years since the last time I visited KL. So, I had to utilize all my time for shopping only. That's why I didn't go to visit friends or meet up with friends.
Got them ready in their favourite dresses.Taking pictures at the hotel lobby. April looked cute here.
May looked cute here.
Both looked cute here.
Lunch at Dragon-I. April adored the Disney plate and cutlery.
May was too big to sit on the high chair, but she still insisted to sit on it. Luckily she felt uncomfortable at the end and asked to sit on the normal big chair.
Cannie, my most understanding buddy accompanied me for the entire day. Cannie, if you read this, I like shopping with you, as I didn't buy much when shopping alone. I wonder why I only bought clothes when you were around with me.
While Cannie and me shopping at Tropicana City, hubb and children were at the Toy R Us.
They were having some fun at the playground in front of Toy R Us.

After dinner at Sushi Tei in Tropicana City, we went back to hotel and called off the day.
To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. wow, you covered so many malls in one day? hahhahaa really a shopping queen :) your girls look so pretty. i like their shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mommy to chumsy, i fully utilized the time for shopping wert! Btw, please keep yvonne and myself posted when you come to Taiping.

    ReplyDelete