Online Shopping for the kids

11:42 Yannie 8 Comments

I just bought 2 homemade dresses from Kids Islands 2 weeks ago. This month I again purchased 2 dresses for my princesses from Cool Cotton. Sometimes, I just couldn't control my itchy hands, when I browsed those online boutiques. Blame it to the online money transfer is so easy yet convenient nowadays.

Since there are a few events coming up this year end also. Their grand ma and grand pa's birthday are in Nov and Dec. Somemore their baby sitter's son wedding is on this Christmas as well. After that, CNY is also around the corner. It is time to do some shopping also right? (T___T, trying hard to find good excuses to comfort myself for spending too much and now only beginning of the month. )

I bought this piece of GUESS Pink Embroidery Dress (RM40) for Princess April.
And, this piece of GAP Baby Doll Floral Dress (RM35) for Princess May.
GAP Baby Doll Floral Dress - front
GAP Baby Doll Floral Dress - back
The parcel is expected to arrive by today.

8 comments:

  1. the 2 dresses are lovely!
    so many temptations these days, how to save money?! =__=

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..very nice dresses :) i'm sure your girls will look so pretty wearing them. i love online shopping too and when you have daughters, there is no end to shopping...heheheheheh. i didn't go to the malls during the height of the H1N1 and guess what? I went shopping online ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are nice...I like the guess one, the material very soft comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayley, retail theraphy is a way to make our life worthwhile.

    mommy to chumsy, you are right. Agree with what you said 100%.

    Angeline, aparently April can wear the dress well. The gap dress is too small for May, she has to wear a legging to make the dress as a blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Yan, you are invited to visit my blog...i have many branded kids clothes ordered direct from US. All authentic....tqvm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buying memory is such a big hassle... You have to search online for prices, sort through which ones are legit, visit a bunch of stores,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then fervently pray that the price doesn't fall in the next month or so.

    I've been done in by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my R4 gaming flash card at what I mistakenly assumed was a bargain price, only to later see that it fell five bucks in a week's time.

    (Posted using Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i[/url] PostN3T)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....really nice stuff. Well, i just found a interesting site i.e. Baby Bedding which provides a nice collection for your little ones.



    ReplyDelete