2009-12-24

Merry Christmas to everyone

To all my friends, blogger friends and fellow readers, I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday.
This picture was taken at Kuala Sepatang (Port Weld), we went there for FIL's birthday celebration. I will blog about it soon. I had also permed my hair. Just feel like trying something new for the new year. Do you like my new hair style? Hubb didn't like it, he said I look 5 years older. That's why I went for a trim again after his multiple nags. I am still trying to adopt to this hair style now.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry xmas to you & family. Enjoy your long weekends =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and yours :D You look great, Sheoh Yan. Sometimes we need to give our hair a bit of perm so that our hair has some volume ;) I permed my hair about 6 months ago and it's still kinda curly. Going to cut it all off soon (i mean the curly part...hehehehhee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, Barb,after triming some of the hair, now I like my permed hair more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ho! Ho! Ho! Wish u and ur family members A Very Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete