Something about Christmas

16:50 Yannie 3 Comments

Time flies, this is already the last month of 2009. Some people have started to clean the house, be it for Christmas or CNY. Some people have begun shopping as well, be it for Christmas or CNY.

I make myself to think of what I have accomplished in this year and what will be my new year resolution almost every year end. May be I will make a post of the accomplishment and another post of the resolution.

Although I am not a Christian, I like Christmas a lot. To me, Christmas is peaceful and romantic. I love to listen to Christmas song too. I have also prepared the Christmas gifts for my Aunt in Australia and my best friend's children in Penang.

We went to Tesco last Sunday, my children urged me to buy them the Ginger Bread Man. The ginger bread man was sold at RM4.99 per piece and RM8.00 for two.

The children brought these ginger bread woman and ginger bread tree to school on Monday, but they only took quite a small bit of it only. Since I didn't want to waste it, I finished it as my breakfast on Tuesday.

This morning, when I was on my way to work, I heard My FM playing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. I suddenly can feel the Christmas spirit already. The lyric was exactly the same as the bedtime Christmas story that I used to tell my children. I will try to locate the Santa's sock in the store room tonight. My children are going to check in the sock on Christmas for their gifts

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Lyrics
You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
He's making a list And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice
Santa Claus is coming to town
He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!
O! You better watch out!
You better not cry
Better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Claus is coming to town
Santa Claus is coming to town

3 comments:

  1. aww..so nice. i think i'm going to check it out and get one for Ashley :) I like Christmas too, especially the decorations at the malls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love xmas too, its really peaceful and the decorations are so nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara and Hayley, there are a lot of non-Christian like X'mas.

    ReplyDelete