I better shared about something more pleasant on the first day of October. Without wanting to waste the 20% discount voucher, I took over the voucher from Hayley, and went for a short retail therapy again with my little May after sending April to her UCMAS Mental Arithmetic lesson. I also bumped into Angeline there.
These were my hunting.
I was quite excited, as it was not only a wedding dinner that served good food, it was also a time for the colleagues to get together for photographing, chit-chatting, gossiping, and being entertained by certain scenes and people. The ladies group picture.4 MIS ladies from the right (Mei, me, Lorita and Yvonne) and one Finance lady (Angeline) at the left.The same 4 MIS ladies plus Sim ( below right) who is the MIS AM, and Yee Ting (stood behind me) is our user from Production.
I purposely put up these 2 pictures. One was taken right before the dinner started. I still looked fresh here. After 3 hours, before the last dessert was served. My look was so tired here.
Anmum Essential formula milk. Oh! She was scratching her head while reading books.
I give you a tips. Read to your baby in your womb, when you are pregnant.
I want to thank my husband for being
1. my multipurpose servant. He helps me to do the 95% of the house chores and fixes 100% of he house equipments. He is a super duper maid, his tardiness can beat up to 2 Indonesia maids in your house.
2. my financial controller. I depend on him to plan my expenses, investment and saving plans.
3. my money and car petrol auto replenished machine. He helps me to top up the cash in my wallet. He also helps me to fill petrol. My car is having same good life as my wallet, they will never go empty.
4. my weight loss program motivator. He will consume all the balance of my food that I order just to taste for a few bites and quench my desire. He will also motivated me to do more work out in gym, yoga and aerobics.
5. my garbage truck. He will be the first one to take in my tantrum and anguish.
6. my listener. To hear all my complaints and problems which I faced in the day.
7. my daughter's tuition teacher. He is the most dedicated tuition teacher whom I can ever count on April's study.
8. my driver. He has a good sense of direction. He will never get lost while driving. He is as good as a postman or a taxi driver. I can rely on him by just giving an address, he will drop me at the door knob.
9. my gardener. He likes to do gardening. So, in fact I shouldn't take this as one credit, but I have to show my appreciation as well for having a complimentary garden.
10. my friend, companion and life partner. Though I didn't tell him how much these things meant to me, I just feel comfortable and secured being with him, and he is the one that I want to be with for the rest of my life.
Last but the least, thanks for the most valuable gift - My husband has given me; Are my 2 wonderful and the best kids- And I thank him, For the wonderful family he has given me. My heart is forever his.
While waiting for the food, we took some random pics.
The food, Lamb Steak and Fish & Chip were here. We also ordered Spaghetti Aglio Aglio and Fried Hokkien Mee, which were in not in the pictures.
Then, of course, there was a birthday cake, which I ordered from Tops Bakery.
After singing 2 rounds of Birthday song, April and May waited for daddy to cut the cake.
We went up to the roof top, there was the Sky Bar and swimming pools. We left for home to take a nice sweet nap together, as I still had Raya Hari Keempat 2009 - Wedding Dinner in the evening. It has been a year that I last went to a wedding dinner. To my surprise, it was my first time to attend a colleague's wed, after I worked in this company for 6 years long. I missed quite a number of the invitations, due to certain unforeseen reasons.
I went to the dinner alone. Hubb was kind enough to help me watching my two princesses. While waiting for my colleague, Khoo to pick me up, I asked April to snap a picture of May and me. First time, my head was cut off 20%. Second time, I even lost the eyes. May be because she is too short to snap good picture of my whole body. Third time actually was quite ok one, just that her finger was in the picture too. This was the best picture after she has tried four times.
Besides Hasniza, Yvonne, Lorita and Angeline were there too. While rushing on the assigned tasks, we still could steal some seconds to take pictures.
Angeline and her son, Calvin. Calvin was a happy boy that day, as he got to eat the Raya cookies.
I bought these RM10 flowery home clothes from TESCO for my princesses. They were a bit too loose for them now.
Break chocolate and place inside bowl. Stir to melt the chocolate. Add in butter and stir to melt together with the chocolate.
It was still ample time before the bedtime, I occupied them with some colouring work.
That's all the things that we did on Raya second day. I guess I will keep updating on how I spent my Raya holidays until I get back to my routine working days. Hope you won't get bored.