2010-02-11

Something about CNY

It has been a week I didn't update my blog. I suddenly lost my mind on blogging. Why? I still couldn't figure out myself. I hope I got the answer after coming back from CNY. This is also a short post, I will let the picture do the saying.
Some of the CNY cookies which are still on the shelf. Some already delivered to the relatives or friends. I will only keep a few for myself, in order not to make myself put on weight.
The Longan and Lychee cans that will also soon be wrapped as part of the CNY gifts to relatives or friends.
The Pagoda peanuts and red wines.
The very last round of spring cleaning in my living room, and also
the kitchen, before changing to new and clean curtains.
Having my two princesses to work on the angpow fishes and flower lanterns. Most of the things were done by me, April and May were helping me to fold and cut the angpow.
The end result was hung on the plant in our garden as part of the CNY decorations.
That's all for the last few days in the Ox year. I wish everyone have a prosperous Chinese New Year and a good health in this Tiger year. Take care, and enjoy your holidays with your family and your loved ones. Don't forget that the CNY first day is also the Valentines day. Love is all around, till we meet again.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you and your family gong ci fa cai! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gongxi gongxi ^^
    wish you & your family fatt high-high throughout the year

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering what happened..and why you didn't update your blog. Hope you'll get your mojo back after cny :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Chinese New Year to you and all at home. May the new year bring you and family good health, prosperity and all things good in life!

    ReplyDelete