Apart from the kindergarten lessons, May has also attended the I-Maths class and Art class in off-school hours.
She is able to read and recognise all these Chinese characters on the whiteboard.
Don't be bluffed by her innocent look, and think that May is always a good girl.
So far, these were the complain from her class teacher,
1. She is not responding to teachers' instructions.
2. She is not concentrating in class.
3. She likes to move around in the classroom.
4. She doesn't like to greet the teachers.
5. She simply writes anything on the text book and exercise books.
I am trying hard to correct her bad behavior and reprimand her to be more discipline in the class. Therefore, I am quite harsh on her sometimes.