2010-04-12

Feast on Sushi King Bonanza

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza is here!!!! 12- 15 April 2010 for Peninsular Malaysia. 19-22 April for East Malaysia. We get to know this from the Internet and today being first day of Sushi King RM2 Bonanza. We, being the most kiasu fans of Sushi King, there we went to feast on sushi during the very short 1 hour lunch time. I tell ya! I walloped 6 plates of sushi just now, totally ignored my most recent weight gained issue and my holly diet plan.
I savoured 3 plates of Unagi,
1 plate of Fry EBI, and
2 plates of smokes salmon.
4 of us savoured 24 plates of sushi.
15 Purple plates (original price is RM6 each) = RM90 , now RM30
5 Red plates (original price is RM5 each) = RM25 , now RM10
3 Pink plates (original price is RM4 each) = RM12, now RM6
1 Beige plate (original price is RM3 each) = RM3, now RM2.
Exclusive of the taxes, instead of paying RM130, and we now paid RM48. Definitely worth eating.

8 comments:

  1. food again ....... *faint* my tummy is growling now eventhough i'm not a big fan of sushi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What a good deal!!! Definitely a good news for my sushi girl, but it stated only for member leh...can apply a card upon arrival hor! Thanks for sharing!

    Please have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No.... i missed the feast with you all T_T
    when can we go again? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 plates only, no worries. Remember our colleagues from other dept? They had 10 plates each, lol.
    We should make another trip there before Friday, stuff ourselves again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheoh Yan, I guess Japanese food not to my liking, have never eaten sushi before.
    When I was in Japan few times, it was McDonalds etc, ha ha.
    But they do look nice though.
    You have fun and keep well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We went too but did not read the small print! took too many plates of baby octopus and paid more than what we thought. LOL ! but overall, still worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah, looks like a good deal, but too bad, I was very busy with work for the past few days, so didn't have time to read other's blogs. Now that I know it, it's too late already :-(

    ReplyDelete