Kids evaluation booksMy children, 6 year old April and 4 year old May, can be considered as good girls in their overall behaviours. However, there are also several things that I would like my children to improve on it.
I am still upsetting with them on,
1. Do not drink water at school. May would bring a full bottle back home after school.
2. Do not eat the snack that I prepared for them at school break time.
3. Do not finish the milk at the babysitter's place.
4. Do not finish lunch or dinner.
5. Do not greet teachers, grand parents, friends, neighbours and relatives.
6. Do not acknowledge or answer the greetings of friends, relatives, teachers and grand parents.
7. Being too shy and coward, not sociable enough.
8. Do not listen and follow the instruction of teachers in school.
I have tried a couple of methods to coax them improve on the list above. All to no avail. Then, a weird idea hit my mind one day. I told my husband that I need 2 note books and some stickers. I want to do an evaluation book for my girls by pasting the sticker for good, and drawing a :( face for bad. I will do it on daily basis and review the book monthly. They can use the collected stickers to redeem a gift from me.
We just started to do it beginning of this month. See how the thing will go. I hope I can see them improve in general after having this evaluation book.
What is the method you use to change your children's bad behaviors? I hope to hear from you whether you think my evaluation book works.