2010-04-29

Something healthy

Yesterday, when we were out for lunch at Tops Thai Restaurant. While waiting for the food to be served, we stole some time to go to the nearby pharmacy. I bought 2 bottles of Vidaylin Minibear Gummies with garden vegetables and a packet of Fernleaf milk powder with 3T formula.

I am a person who normally drinks water, coffee and green tea. I drank milk only when I was pregnant. I occasionally would buy and take some HL low fat milk or low fat yogurt drink to gain the calcium. I don't have milk powder store in my office cabinet. I didn't have intention to buy this Fernleaf milk powder until I saw Yvonne bought herself the Anlene milk powder. lol! Then, I remember I was given to taste Fernleaf milk in the mall a week ago, and it tasted quite nice. Some milk powder have horrible taste and I hate it. I was told by the sales woman that Fernleaf milk powder can be taken by the whole family and also children 1 year old and above. A working mother like me definitely need to have additional nutritious to help strengthen the bones and body, and also provide energy.

My little May likes gummies bear all the time. I don't like to give her the high sugar gummies bear which sold in the candies bar. Instead, I choose to give her the Vidaylin Minibear Gummies, which contain 5 garden vegetables: carrot, tomato, artichoke, spinach & beetroot.
These vegetables are known to have important antioxidant nutrients such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E, beta carotene, calcium, iron & zinc for growth and development of child. Though it also is coated with sugar, I believe it enriched with Vitamin C supports the immune system and helps to build resistance against common colds. Moreover, its delicious yummy taste is a healthy treat that my children always enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. Smart choice!
    Vit C is important for us especially children, myself also taking a tablet of Vit C everyday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milk are important for us ladies. haha...to build up our bones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lactose intolerance, and I don't like powder milk... wonder I can take this Fernleaf powder, better get some sampling from the mall 1st hor!

    Juan Juan used to take this Vidaylin gummies bear, now we switched her to Japanese Kawai Kanyu drops, which is fish oil base.

    Have a nice day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheoh Ya, next time you go to the drug store, check out Bee Pollen tablets. Preferably with Royal jelly....these tablets slows down aging, keeps skin smooth.
    Check it out on your Internet.
    Lots of Hollywood actresses take these.
    My wife and I have been taking it past 30 years. And seriously, my wife, my SIL don't look their age.

    My wife has no wrinkles....so far, ha ha.
    Have a nice day, Lee.
    ps, try a bottle...after a week, you will feel a difference, more vigour, you feel a nice glow, maybe ahemmm, sexy too, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very kiasi one, must get all the calcium supplement I can while I'm still young. Minimize porous bone in my golden ages.

    Hmm, regarding Bee Pollen tablets recommended by Lee.... sounds tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone, thanks for the comment, health is wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yr daughter is good. At least she eat. Mine doesn't eat any vits esp the gooey ones. Sigh headache....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, hopped over from healthfreakmommy's blog. The bear gummies reminds on those days when I was in pharma sales and I would get from one of my doctors in bulk at cost price (1o btls at a time to be shared among the family members).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you are so healthy. I don't think I would like this kind of milk...maybe cold fresh milk :D Oh i've seen Vidaylin gummies before but haven't let Ashley try it yet. Is that Multi-Vits since it contains so many veges?

    ReplyDelete