2010-04-24

Spinach Pan Mee and Pumpkin Pan Mee

This was the first time in my life eating the Spinach Pan Mee and Pumpkin Pan Mee. It was recommended by my colleague in other department.
Last weekend, I purposely drove to that kopitiam, it was located at the road to Pokok Assam. Stupid me forget to take down their address or a business card, but I definitely will go there again. The pan mee with an egg was sold at RM2.80 only. The pan mee is so yummy, even my daughters like it. Have you tried spinach pan mee or pumpkin pan mee before?
This is the kopitiam name.

7 comments:

  1. I'll definitely love to try pumpkin pan mee, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheoh Yan, I have not eaten pan mee ages. And yours here looks sinfully delicious! Love that ikan bilis.
    Looking at it, I think I might be able to polish off two bowls, ha ha.
    Have a nice day, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm...I love Pan Mee and seeing this make me salivate. Only rm2.80 a bowl? This is really really cheap. The ones at my neigbourhood stall is selling at rm5 a bowl :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pan Mee is my all time favourite, and the Pan Mee you recommended are drop dead cheap!!!( Tummy rumbling and saliva drooling oledi...)

    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! i love this pan mee too! i'm yet to find out how the pumpkin pan mee taste like...

    ReplyDelete
  6. something new to me. So healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, I went to take this pan mee again last weekend. It was really yummy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete