2010-05-28

Bravo! Little May

Since today is the Wesak holiday, I let April put up a night at her ex-nanny house last night.

After sending off April, I started to think of where May should sleep. I asked my husband whether one of us should go and sleep with May, or should let May come to our room and sleep with us. To my surprise, my little May didn't ask anything about where she should sleep without her jie jie's companion. I'm pretty sure, if is April, she will definitely start bugging me before the sun set.

After changing into her pajamas, Little May went straight to her own bedroom, I was spending a little while with her there before we said good night. Then, my husband also spent a short while of one-to-one time with her. When my husband returned to our bedroom, he told me that May was going to sleep alone in her room tonight. I was a bit concerned, but he said no problem, as he was quite certain that May has no issue to sleep alone.

Until this morning, when I went to check on her, she was still sleeping soundly on her own bed. She was really brave to sleep alone without her jie jie's companion, even her 6 years old jie jie also couldn't be as brave as her. Bravo to my 4 years old. Mummy is really proud of you.

13 comments:

  1. What an independent little girl you have! Ian still co-sleeps with us since birth and vows to continue sleeping with us after getting married.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo, lil May! She's a very brave girl to sleep alone.

    My, my, you have 2 sweet girls to cherish your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done May :) she's such a brave and independent girl. Ashley still want to sleep next to me and no one else :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back Yan! Wow~! Proud of your girl May, she is a 'Big Girl' now! ^-^
    Btw, thanks for dropping by My Little Sprouts and your warm regards! My girl Juan Juan has fully recovered since yesterday; my boy just discharged from the hospital, he is doing well now! Thanks you! I really appreciate it!:)

    Please enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, Little May is very brave. You have made your mommy and papa so proud of you. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thumbs up for May! she is so independent already... any rewards for her? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is a big girl now :) congrats to May!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thumbs up ! great mom !

    blogclimbing=) climb mine back` tq

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo to May, it only shows this, time sure travels fast,therefore we have to enjoy everyminute of their growing up............

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good girl May... last time my girl slept by herself at the age of 12 only.. but then i was the one who wanted her to sleep with me cos i m alone! :) till today she is sleeping with me..

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow...really impressed! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone, I was surprised and also very happy at her.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, yes, definitely, you have every reason to be proud of her to be able to sleep alone without any fuss! COngrats on her acheivement!

    ReplyDelete