2010-06-01

Japanese Buffet Dinner at Tao

Last Wednesday, we had a farewell treat for our colleague Yew. We have chosen Tao Japanese Buffet restaurant at Auto City as the place.
It took 45 minutes drive to be there from our office.
A family picture at the entrance of the restaurant.
Paparazzi shot of Yvonne & Avery and Me & 2 princesses when shopping at the flea market after the dinner.
Sorry, as the pictures weren't in sequence. We were happy chit-chating and some were busy taking pictures while waiting for our last order at 8pm.
April and May were really enjoyed the night.

6 comments:

  1. Wei... you post this up to 'remember' Yew, is it? Already missing him on the first day he's discharged from our workplace? lol... okay la, I miss him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe.. only now I know you work for Silverstone. Saw your pictures in uniform previously though.;P

    The place looks nice with flea market nearby.. can eat and shop.. I like;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a nice outing despite the tiredness... next time we can go Auto City again and try other restaurants...

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice outing :) btw, where is this Auto City? Butterworth?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yvonne, yeah! Kinda missing him, esp when I feel bored.

    Inspired Momx1, some links have revealed my working place. My uniform is the ugliest in town :(

    Hayley, can go when I feel that I am a bit slimmer first.

    Barb, Juru is right before reaching Butterworth from south. Auto City is at Juru.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely family photo !! i love japanese food too!

    ReplyDelete