2010-07-20

Bought Red Heel Sandal On Monday

If you read me here. I bought almost everything, started from bag, cosmetic, skin care product, pants, dress, blouse, to sleep wears and  panties in the trip to KL. One reader asked me why I didn't get any shoes, you know who you are. I did go looking for shoes, but I couldn't find anything that suit me. However, when I came back, I noticed that all my working shoes and sandals were almost worn out. Luckily Vincci is still having 20% discount store wide and also 50% discount on selected items.
My new love is a red heel sandals which have an elastic strap around the heel.
The heel is 3 inches platform in gold color.

I started wearing high heels about a year ago only, and I wore only flat heel shoes before that. Because of  my 5 feet and 7.5 inches height, pardon me I dared not wear anything higher than 1 inch.

Now, I was very much inspired by her. She is a shoes high heel lover. She wore heels too throughout her pregnancies. I forget how many times she told me how sexy one woman in high heels, and pushed me to buy one whenever we went buying shoes. I started with buying 2 inches heels, then 2.5 inches and now I bought 3 inches heels without much hesitation. But, I am not sure whether I have the courage to wear more than 3 inches heels in future.

Do you wear heels too? What is the maximum height that you will wear for heels?

12 comments:

  1. Red is better than the black one.. ;)

    I love high heels too, probably because I'm short :S and you know how tall my husband is....
    But I'll have difficulties wearing too high heels, so my maximum height is only about 3 - 3.5".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking on behalf of my lovely wife, hahaha,, she doesn't like high heels,, good on me,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah.. I see you bought yourself another pretty gold & red heels. Very nice & elegant platform.

    Never fear your superior height. You look stunning and if you can keep up with straighter posture (sometimes you hunch), then you are unstoppable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shoes! My height is 168cm and I seldom wear high heels. Feels like kind of "insecure"(takut jatuh.. haha) wearing too high. I normally wear flat heel or not more than 2 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear high heels because my heels and back will hurt. And I walk very fast. So flat one are more suitable. hehe....I'm around 163cm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only wore high heels during my working days, I am 5'6". I now wear mostly flats and ballerina flats are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME ME ME *waves my hand* I asked you that question ;) muahahahhahaahhaha.

    Nice heels. I love wedges. My tallest heel is 3.5 inches and the best thing is that I feel comfortable wearing it for hours ;) Oh, I didn't know Yvonne wore heels throughout her pregnancy. Wow, she's really brave and very stylo mylo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the heels yan. :)


    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I quite like high heels although I seldom wear it. Can't walk long comfortably in them lah. I'm quite tall too - 175cm. Most of the time, I just wear sandals cos everytime I'm out, it's usually for shopping :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. i bought a pair of jimmy choo "real" high heels last year.this is the very first pair of real (around 12cm) high heels for me.will try it some times..

    ReplyDelete
  11. great tips! my size always go out fast even before they go on sale so I sometimes end up paying full price for shoes that I really love.

    Womens Flat Sandals

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very very interesting blog. I read this blog. Thank you for making this blog...

    ReplyDelete