2010-07-24

Juice: Rockmelon with milk

Saturday morning, I had a glass of rockmelon with milk. It gave me
  • an excellent source of vitamin C. Just 100g has a whole day’s supply.
  •  a good source of beta carotene and the deeper the orange colour of our flesh, the higher the level.
  • a sufficient source of vitamin A. Beta carotene is converted to vitamin A in the body.
  • a good source of potassium to help balance too much sodium that comes from salty foods.
And, the power of love.He made this and asked me to drink before I left for work.

13 comments:

  1. You're so hang fook la Yan, your hubby is so nice!
    How I wish my hubby also same, wakaka :D (But always, I'm the one who prepare things for him...=_=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jealous-nya. I hardly receive this type of love from my hubb. And I don't do the same for him too, wakakaka. For my children, yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicous!! Wah... eny lah, your husband is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Envy envy :P Rock melon with milk sounds delicious leh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheoh Yan, thats nice of hubby. A love that cares.
    My wife usually drinks pure soya....
    but everyday at least 5 cups of Chinese green tea. Me too.
    Stay young and keep well, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so envy you :) what a lucky woman you are :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hubby is really a health freak. I wish my hubby is like that too. You are lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww isn't the milk so sweet? gotta be extra sweet lah since ur hubby made it for u! im jealous now. my fiance dont make me ANYTHINGGG!!

    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hubby is so loving! I've never tried rockmelon with milk but I LOVE honeydew melon with milk. Rockmelon tastes quite similar to honeydew, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow sweet & melt your heart!

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww.. How sweet of your husband.. the juice is definitely healthy to the body as well as the relationship:P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah, I really envy you lah! Your hubby is so nice, make for you everyday before going to work!

    ReplyDelete