The Versatile Blogger

15:17 Yannie 3 Comments

**edited**
Thank Angeline for the tag .

The rules are simple:
1. List 7 random things about yourself.
2. Share the award with up to 15 other bloggers.
3. Link to each of the recipients and let them know they've won via comments on their blogs.
4. Thank and bring the love back to the person you won the award from by linking back to them.
There the list of 7 random things go,

1. I idol and admire young and handsome celebrities since the primary school. My idols were Leslie Cheung (at primary school), Leon Lai (at secondary school), and Jerry Yan (at University). Couldn't find one to idol now.
Since a friend of me who knows me well, has left me a comment to remind me of HIM, I have to put him in my idol list. I like MJ when I was still a preschooler. He was also one good looking man before his about tenth plastic surgery I guess.

2. I adore long hair but never able to keep the hair longer than shoulder for the past 7 years.

3. I am willing to give up all other excitements like shopping, watching movie, and travelling for a nap in the weekend afternoon with the children.

4. Love watching Aunties and Uncles sing songs in ASTRO Classic Golden Melody. Shedding tear when seeing contestants eliminated from the competition.

5. I give all of my heart to my children and my husband.

6. I have more pyjamas in the wardrobe than bras and undies.

7. I am blessed for who I am.

I tag everyone who read my blog and feel free to reveal your 7 RANDOM THINGS that you think people may not know and happy to know.

3 comments:

  1. Eh, what about that neither black and white man? micheal jackson?? You left him out from your idols list, wakakaka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can see that afternoon nap means alot to you!! :0 I used to have this habit when I was still schooling, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...more pyjamas than your bras n undies. I don't have pyjamas le. Only wear t-shirt and shorts to sleep. Psst...between, i will cry too when I listen to emo songs over the radio. hehe....

    ReplyDelete