2010-08-16

Little work with little reward

I have mentioned before that I have my princesses to fold their own clothes, towels, socks and handkerchiefs. They have been helping me up for this job for the past couples of months, and I get more and more satisfying with the outcome of their job.
My little helpers never say NO to me, whenever I need them to help me out in folding the clothes. 
April is doing it faster and neater now. 
These were all folded by them.
What did I reward my two child labours? Answer: The KFC cheeky set with toy.
We had to go KFC for 2 continuous days, in order to get them a power puff girl toy hand phone and diary book each.

Who dare to say child labour is cheap?

12 comments:

  1. Hehe the last photo so cute, April and May look so serious :p
    Your little helpers sure lighten your burden abit.. good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the price of learning. Keke... at least they are willing to help and get to be independent. Don't under-estimate this useful skill :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your two princesses are so "guai", definitely deserve the reward. My boy will offer his help too, choose a little hanky to fold and done! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is good training from young. The girls did a very good job... the clothes are very neatly folded :)

    Actually you don't have to go to KFC twice ma... you can buy the "Buddy Meal" where you will get two sets of meals with 2 different toys (or same also can).

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is why i always say... give birth to more girls is better.. and in the long run, u gained some boys too... their husbands!! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  7. April and May are so "guai". They really deserve the rewards. The clothes are so neatly folded too. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahhahahaaahah....you have very cute child labours :D eh...pls come and train my ashley can or not?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahaha atleast they dont say no to you lah! very lucky. wow they still have power puff girls eh? i havent heard of them here for awhile. I must be out dated lah.

    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! THis is a cute and witty post about child labour! Yes, I do agree, child labor is definitely not cheap. ;-D Don't forget, it's not only the price of the Chicky sets, but also the petrol and maybe the parking to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have 2 handy girls! Paiseh, I only give Juan Juan hugs and kisses if she gave me a hand... afterall, I'm not working mar~!>o<"

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow.. impressed! They did the great job..

    ReplyDelete