2010-08-13

Original and not

I have to admit that I am not a shoes lover. I am neither a bag lover. I have less than 10 pairs of shoes and 5 pieces of hand bags. If you still remember the 3.5 inches red heels that I bought last month, it has become my pre-loved. It was adopted by my colleague, Lorita. She has the same shoes size as me. Before giving away my red heels, I soon got myself a new pair of flat MCall, Crocs. I couldn't lie to myself, especially my foot and body complained that they were in aches when I was in heels. After wearing this pair of flat shoes to work everyday, they stopped complaining. I am a busy working mother, who need to send and fetch the kids, go and back work. My walking pace is always rushing like a car in its 5th gear.
I like how they touch the floor, zero noise effect.  
Gold McCall is more lady liked than the Chocholate Mary Jane that I bought last year.
Other than the 2 Crocs above, there were also "Crocs" that I bought in my KL trip in June this year. The pink slippers were mine, cost only RM15. The white flat shoes were April one, cost only RM10. April likes her "Crocs", but it is still too big for her now. I have yet to experience any discomfort or difference in Crocs and "Crocs". Have you experience it already?

14 comments:

  1. wah...u gave up your heels ! Ya... if not comfortable better don't wear. Flat is better for people in a hurry. At least won't fall down. hehe

    I like April's white "crocs" So nice. I've yet to get myself a pair from the pasar malam. Cannot find a pair I like. Maybe I'm fussy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are a Crocs lover too. So far I've never bought the fake ones for myself so I can't tell if they are inferior or not, comfort-wise. My hub can't wear Crocs, eventhough it's ori... he gets blisters on certain part of the feet!

    Btw, i have less shoes and bags that u lah... me lagi cincai haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I notice this flat Croc you're wearing, really zero noise. hehe.
    I'm not a Crocs lover, I dont own any until now, though they're quite a hit these days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as Hayley, I'm not a Crocs lover. It surely guarantee comfort, but I'm a killer-heels lover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I dont feel any difference bet fake & original. In fact, I think fakes are just as good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm... I am not a Crocs lover. But I bought a pair of fakes to put on for everyday use. And I saw the ori one at Crocs Boutique. Really no difference lor to me. But then I sitched my pair of fakes d...now rotting in the shoe cabinet :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. i find that flat shoes are more comfortable but i don't have the height so i gotta wear some heels sometimes :D i have a few "crocs" and only 1 pair of crocs. Maybe it could be the design I bought...because they are not that comfortable, especially the straps. I notice that the bottom of the "crocs" don't last very long :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. as long as it's comfortable, ori or not is not important at all..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a pair of "Crocs" but I don't know the comparison coz I never own an ori one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yan, remember my previous post that i bought a pair of crocs long time ago? replica hehehe....is nice for 2-3 times but later on i feel discomfort already...pain lor...then i buang de...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't own any Crocs and I wear flats, ballerina flats in particular.:P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have never own any Crocs before. Btw, when I was still unmarried, I was not very cincai in that I love to dress up, shop for shoes and handbags. By the time I got married, I became cincai, but the love-to-dress thing is still there in me, but I don't see the need to buy so many shoes and handbags. Then later when I gave birth to Juan Or, I became even more cincai! Hehehehe! By the way, about wearing high-heels, I like to wear them before I got pregnant, then still wear them in my early pregnancy but stopped and wore low heels later on till now even though I'm no longer pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those croc shoes really look comfortable and nice!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  14. I prefer the "zero noice effect" too when buying a shoes. Original or not doesn't matter as long as you feel comfortable.

    ReplyDelete