2010-08-17

Treats from my sister in Ipoh

My sister and her family came to visit us on Sunday. She brought me JJ swiss roll, big pau from (城中城美食坊) Golden Point Food Court and 2 big Fuji apples.

Golden Point Food Court is located at Lot 106885, Persiaran Bercham, Selatan 20, Taman Bercham Jaya, Ipoh, 31400 Perak (Perak, Ipoh). The food court is famous with a lot of varieties of food and dim sums.
This is the durian flavour swiss roll. It cost RM12 per roll. I cut them into 12 pieces and I could eat up to 4 pieces at one go. Scary or not?
I like this durian swiss roll to bits, because it wasn't too sweet.
It is stated in the paper bag that JJ Cakes are rather healthy, as they are no  presevatives, low sugar, and they are made with fresh fruits and vegetables. So, the 4 pieces of swiss rolls at one go wouldn't cause any damage in my diet plan right? I really hope not. Pray hard.

17 comments:

  1. Wow!! Swiss roll!! I miss the chocolate mint flavor.. so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy, JJ Swiss rolls are da best. so nice of your sister. I love the chempedak and mango ones :D next must try the durian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of all these lol,,,sorry,, i am no foodie person. next time you come to Penang, i can only show you chepa and good foods hahahahh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love swiss rolls and this one with durian filling somemore, yummy!! Must get some if I happen to visit Ipoh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at all those goodies!!! I've been seeing a lot of goodies on your blog. hehehe. must be one happy woman lah!!

    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! Not scary la, I do the same: eat & think later. Muahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ipoh goodies are really yummy!

    I've heard so much about this JJ Swissroll but haven't tried it yet. I love Swissrolls too, and can finish one whole cake on my own! Kua-jeong hor?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooo! I love eating swiss roll too but I have never eaten the durian type....must taste really, really good and fragrant! Too bad, so far I have never seen durian swiss roll selling in Klang Valley area before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE swiss rolls and LOVE the JJ swiss rolls. I can also chomp down 4 slices in one go wor! The next day must exercise longer ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The swiss roll looks yummy.....I nvr try on durian swiss roll before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow good food from sister... so did you bring them all to a dinner treat?

    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ipoh got alot of good food lah. Lau hau sui already. The swiss rolls looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm drooling now... I really tempted to try the durian swiss roll!^-^

    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can chomp down 4 pieces at 1 go. But mine is thicker slices. Fei sei ngoh :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sheoh Yan, can see you and yur gang are into these cakes and munchies.
    Those paus look very nice.
    We here get paus from Vietnam, China, HK, and Taiwan.....sold in all Chinese supermarkets.

    Its good you can eat and still maintain your slim figure.
    Ahhh, I remember, you do Yoga. Good for you.
    Have fun, and stay young, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. See these food make me drooling..yum..yum.

    ReplyDelete