Graduation Photo Shooting

10:58 Yannie 13 Comments

Last weekend, we brought April to the photo shop to take her graduation photo.
Little May tagged along. She brought along her white bear.
My Princess April is soon to be graduated from her kindergarten lesson. I could still remember that her Papa and myself were having a hard time in bringing dragging her to school for the first few months.
In another few months, she is completing her kindergarten and going to her primary 1. I can foresee there is bigger challenge for April and myself in her next primary education. It will be even tougher for a working mum like me to juggle between my career and the children's study.
I pray hard that I can cope up with all these and come up with better arrangement when the time come.

13 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Yan.. April and May are such brilliant girls. I trust you'll cope with both the girls' study and career without any problems.. It's not as hard and scary as what I'd first thought it would be.:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always stick to a routine and things will fall into place. No worries, ya..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not to worry.. she will go to school naturally..just like we did during our time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yan, u r the best! U always managed ur time n ur children smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yan, u r over worried. April and May sure can do a good job in their primary school study. :) You did a great job in building their foundation since young.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another phase that I'm afraid to go through too.... But I always have you to refer to, muahahahaha!

    I bet you can arrange & handle things better compare to me :) Best of luck, ya! Still got 3 more months ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. you will be ok. your 2 girls are so smart and independent :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should be fine, so as April!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your Princess April will do well in Primary 1. Both of your girls are so smart. Don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. all the best for u^^ dun worry too much.take it easy~

    ReplyDelete
  12. She looks good in her graduation suits, it's sure exciting to send your girl to primary lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sure you can do it when the time comes. Don't pressure yourself. ^_^

    ReplyDelete