2010-09-29

Happy Birthday to my only one

Every time when I complaining of my weight and yelling for a fasting, he will make me juice, regardless dusk or dawn. 
He definitely worths me wearing lingerie and perfume at night. *wink!* Today is his Birthday, the girls and me had make him a Birthday Ice Cream cake on the weekend.
On Sunday, April helped me to whisk the ice-cream until fluffy.
Slice the orange flavour swiss roll into pieces and arrange them nicely to the glass container.
Pour in the ice cream to fill up half of the container. Press in remaining swiss roll and pour all the balance ice cream into the container. Freeze the ice cream cake overnight.
The girls decorated the cake last night with a can of Nata De Coco Mixed Fruit and also some star shape colourful sugar candies. In total, the whole cake cost less than RM15. It is not the money, it is the heart that count, right?

Today, we are going to present this cake to the White Knight of the girls in the house. Happy Birthday to my only one.

p/s: Bao Bei, please do not decline my reservation form, remember I have already booked you in my next life. 

20 comments:

  1. Happy B'day to your 'bao bei'.

    Wow....such a nice cake. And after the deco, super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday To Your Only One! The ice cream cake looks fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... sweet cake, sweet compliments and sweet entry for the king of your family. Happy birthday to your kids' muscle man!

    p/s: since he serves you well this life, I think you'll need to serve him next life, kekeke.... karma, right? But I think your love to each other overrule everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yan, u made a very nice castle ~ da cake! :D. Happy Birthday to King Jin of Queen Yan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your hubby!
    The ice-cream cake is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colourful birthday cake.. happy birthday to your hubby!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to your handsome man :) this post is very touching. i love the cake you and the girls made. so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so lucky! Your man is indeed a very very good hubby! Happy b'day to your good loh koong jai :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 把最美丽的献给他。。。。happy birthday to you hub,, may God bless this family and the man of it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet post la~
    I know your only one is a good hubby and father, always hear you mentione about him..

    The cake is nice~ Wishing him, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can see that your ONLY ONE is really a very loving hubby and daddy! Happy Birthday to him :) I'm sure he will love the beautiful cake very much. It's made with so much love and looks very delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to your hubby! The last para of your post is soooo sweet.. I would book my husband for my next life with one condition, I wanna be the king of the house, and he, be the queen.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. On behalf of my husband, thanks everyone for the greetings and wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah yi~ u are so sweet...
    happy birthday to ur only one

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sheoh Yan, Many happy returns to your hubby, Bao Bei. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
    A birthday is just another 365 day trip around the sun, so put on your sunglasses and enjoy the trip.

    You stay young, stay handsome and have a great birthday.

    Sheoh Yan, I love that beautiful cake. And with mixed fruit too. You are creative. Outstanding!
    And that is a well taken photograph too.
    Have fun, and best wishes, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's very sweet, Yan.
    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy belated birthday to your bao bei! Wow, that's indeed a loving cake that would sure melt your bao bei's heart!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are indeed a very lucky woman. not a lot of man will do that for their wife eh!

    Have a happy weekend!
    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your bao bei is sweet till melt jor lor! Hehe, Hapy belated birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated birthday to your Baobei. You're such a sweet wife Sheoh Yan... the cake looks nice!!

    ReplyDelete