2010-10-20

Breakaway

Today marks the last day of final exam of my 6 years old, and she will be set to free from heavy homework and tight revision schedule. I will let her enjoy these few months as much as she likes before she actually starts her more stressful primary school life in next Jan.
As for my 4 years old, she has no exam this year. She may have to sit for preschool exam, starting from next year. I hope she can be more independent and less tantrum next year, as she goes to the same kindergarten without her jie jie acompanion next year.
Next week, husband is going to KL for an on job training course again. We will tag along for 3 hotel stays around KLCC this time. I am definitely looking forwards to this breakaway, as I can leave my work pressure, my house chores, my kids' revision and my laptop behind for this luxury 3 days. Woo hoo! I can go for more retail theraphy in KL.
If you happen to queue for a fitting room, and see the woman in this picture, who hold only 2 to 3 pieces of clothes, but take more than half an hour inside, please don't 'boo' at her, ok? She is just camwhoring to release her tension.

13 comments:

  1. Wow so nice ya! Retail theraphy at KL.. so coincidentally we get extra incomes this month *wink wink* can shop til you drop already! :D
    Have a fun trip with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! You are so funny in the last paragraph.

    Hope you enjoy your breakaway to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same to you here, enjoy your trip with ur family. Go gal, released and breakaway...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoy your stressfree trip in KL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha... It's good to have a short getaway with retail therapy thrown in after all those hard work.. We are also going on one this coming Saturday. Tomorrow will be my boy's last exam day.. 1 more day to go.. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahhahahaha....have a good break Yan. can't wait to see your shopping loot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah...nice. Enjoy your holiday to KL. :) Haha...take more pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, hotel stay! WOW, KLCC area! Enjoy your holiday and happy shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gateaway! Oh yes, soon it will be the longest school holiday within these few years... OMG! I'm gonna crack my backbone!=_=

    Have an awesome vacation!^-^/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha...laughing at your last sentence. Go enjoy yourself. You deserve it.

    The longest school holidays are approaching. Just like Alice Law, am gonna break my backbone. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, go enjoy yourself cukup-cukup for that 3 days! You deserve the break from work and household chores! If I'm in your shoes, it's yahoo time for me too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sheoh Yan, love your humour. Laughter always good to keep healthy.
    Have a great break in KL, and go smoke the credit cards. Have fun, try out the latest Monsoon fashions, ha ha. Here it's Fall fashion.
    Got sarong kebaya or not? Ha ha.
    Keep well, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shiok shioknya.. Enjoy your holiday in Kl.. STaying so near to KLCC, hehe, banyak shopping lah..

    ReplyDelete