2010-10-23

Something about him

What will you do with this piece of worn and stained singlet? I told you, it is only suitable to be used as a wiping cloth on the table, window, floor or car, or just thrown into the dustbin. May be your house wiping cloth is still better than this. Too bad that I am not allowed to do that, it is one of  my husband's favourites.
The below conversation was always there, when I folded clothes and happened to see this singlet was among other clothes.

I said, "Still wearing this singlet. Don't you have other clothes to wear. So dirty like table cloth. Like no clothes to wear only. Shame lo!"

He said, "Cannot throw this. I want to wear this to the gym only. All the weight machines are dirty one . No need to wear so clean to go there wert!"

I should have bought him a dozen of the Pagoda singlets on his Birthday last month.

13 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahaha! It's still not too late to give him Pagoda singlet for xmas. Sometimes old clothing is still best worn during this hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I guess this is a cute (or weird) part about men. My hubby too has one very old white round neck T-Shirt (quite thin) with some holes here and there. He prefer wear this one to sleep than those new shirts. When asked him, he would say the old white shirt is more cozy. (**pengsan)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, perhaps he got 'kam cheng' with the singlet already.. old clothes tend to be softer and more comfy to wear.. May be thats why your hubby doesnt want to throw it yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahhaha...he does have a point :) eh, you know, these pagoda singlets are very very comfortable, according to my hubby. Mine has a hard time trying to part with his clothes. I just asked him to de-clutter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think man is like that, they feel comfortable in old clothes and have sentimental feeling eh about it. heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha...your hubby is right lah. The singlet is really dirty wor. :P My dad is wearing the same brand of singlet lah..haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sheoh Yan, ha ha, I like your hubby. I too love old t-shirts, I don't wear singlets here.....and my wife too will grumble.
    Told her not to throw them away as I love old clothes, very comfortable, like my 8 year old shoes, ha ha.
    Have a pleasant week, best regards, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My father also wear singlet at home,but dunno what brand la.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My father also wear singlet at home,but dunno what brand la.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe... this one can't be substitute lar~! Cause it has your hubby's manly smell mar, next time if he has to travel overseas, this singlet would probably be a good 'comforter' for you and your girls!;)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hhaahah....from the reason he gave you, I can tell your hubby is a simple and practical man. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eh, how come I missed this post??

    Wuahahaha! HI5! My hubby also wears Pagoda singlets! He wears it like his bra... cannot go out without it haha. Same like your hub, some got lubang but he still won't get rid of them until I "force" him to buy new ones and downgrade the old ones to rags.

    ReplyDelete