2010-11-29

1st Year Di Zi Gui Closing Ceremony

Regarding my earlier post on April's Christmas wishing. A lot comments were credited to my husband and me had done a good job in educating my girls. I don't think that I can take this complement if not attending the Di Zi Gui class since last June.

Yesterday, my girls and I attended the Di Zi Gui closing ceremony for year 2010. I have got ready a few gifts for my girls to present to their beloved teachers in Di Zi Gui class.
Here was my April bowed and presented the gift to the senior teacher.
 Little May too bowed and presented to the junior teacher.
 Someone wanted to snap their picture, but my very cheeky 4 years old hid herself under the table.
Here was the group pictures before we bid farewell to teachers and friends.  

Next year, I have registered myself as the junior teacher in Di Zi Gui class. Despite of my busy schedule at work and other activities, I still load myself with such a big responsibility. The reason is only one, I am really interested in the value of Di Zi Gui. I hope being a junior teacher, I can make myself continue to excel and learn Di Zi Gui, in order to be a better person.

14 comments:

  1. A big applause to you, May & April! Bravo girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning is an ongoing process. You are willing to take up more responsibility in order to improve yourself. That's already a good value you show your children. I don't think I have the courage to sign up for junior teacher.

    When are you starting your class? I think I should bring my kids over to the class for support and at the same time, let them learn Di Zi Gui :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, at first I thought your May fell down from the chair during photo snapping, haha. Apparently, she was hiding from the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yan becoming a teacher! Thumbs up! Agree with Yvonne, you willing to improve yourself and be a better role model for your children.
    Way to go!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo to April, May and Yan. I do agree Di Zi Gui is very good for kids to learn many things. My Yin Yue memorized it from previous kindy, but didn't quite understand the meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After I read your post about Di Zi Gui few months ago, I searched and read about Di Zi Gui in Google. I was very interested with it, but I didn't know if Jakarta has Di Zi Gue class here because I rarely hear about it.
    Anyway I think it'll be a great idea if you join Di Zi Gui as junior teacher so you can become a better person and role model. I wish I can attend it too ;(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire your commitment. :) Bravo to April and May. Maybe can give us some pointers in Di Zi Gui. I have no idea what is it about. *paiseh*

    ReplyDelete
  8. you sure are gonna be one busy mama next year with the classes going on too! have lots of fun eh.

    jen @ www.charmoflife.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad to know that you are going to be part of this. i wish there is a di zi gui class near my home where i can send ashley to.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of Di Zi Gui before until I came to your blog and saw how your girls learned so many things from it. It's definitely a very good program. Hope you will also benefit from being a teacher next year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Di Zi Gui is indeed very good for kids and parents. I hope to send my girl to Di Zi Gui class also, but not sure whether available in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big applause to your girls and most of all to you for taking the initiative to register yourself as the junior Di Zi Gui tacher for the betterment of yourself despite your busy schedule. Salute you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. May i know where is the place conduct di zhi gui class

    ReplyDelete
  14. May i know where is the place conduct di zhi gui class

    ReplyDelete