2010-11-08

Assorted cupcakes and chocolates

Hi pals, I have successfully baked some cupcakes and chocolates over the last weekend. Here are some samples after my first trial. I am baking all these for the up-coming festivals like Christmas eve party, New Year eve party, and CNY. If  you are interested in these assorted cupcakes and chocolates. You can place your order online here or email to me or leave a comment in my FB account, and I will get back to you on the quotation as soon as I can. Since this is my very first online business, your support is truly appreciated. Millions thanks in advance.
p/s: The first 10 customers will entitle for the free delivery. Wait no more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oopss! Forget to let you know that these assorted cupcakes and chocolates are not edible.
Wakakaka! These were actually made with clay by my girls in their art and craft lesson, and these are actually fridge magnets.
Hope my prank can beat your Monday blues. Happy Monday Everyone.

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha.. I first thought it was for real until I scrolled down. Happy Monday to you too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I was cheated too =_=
    But those clay cup cakes looks very real!
    Have a nice day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiyo, i was cheated too. Wakakaka...Looks like my Monday blues all gone & thanks to you... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, when i saw them, my mind was wondering if the cupcakes can be delivered to kl or not...hahhahahahha. really yummy looking :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ian's mom, hope you don't mind of my prank. Hehe!

    Hayley and Angeline, you ladies should know me well, I where got so rajin and so talented in baking.

    Barb, sure can courier to KL, if you place order earlier, then no charge on delivery. How many dozen you want?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, your prank caught me. The cupcakes are really cutie. Your girls did them in their art class? Wow, looks like this art teacher is more creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha..you so naughty lah.I really thought you made these cupcakes for sale. Looks so real..you all so creative..NICE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, I thought it's a true cupcake! They look real ><
    April and May have an art and craft lesson? How great, I want to join but it's so hard to find one in Jakarta ,sigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was about to congratulate you on your new online business already... luckily I read the last sentence hahaha.

    The cupcakes are so real! Good job, girls. You managed to trick auntie hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my~GOD! These are so cute and nice, it really looks it's edible! I can imagine how much fun your girls experienced when they were making these 'cupcakes'!:D

    Have a nice day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha, I was about to figure out how much I want to order, kekekke!

    They look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yvonne, how can you also get cheated? Their new art teacher is quite good, you should also consider her.

    Mommy Gwen, they learned in their art and craft lesson. Their new art teacher is quite good.

    Angie, Jakarta is a big city, I suppose it has this type of Art and Craft lesson. I guess your study has occupied most of your time now. May be you should wait for the school holiday.

    Mummy Chloe, they were taught by their art teacher to make these fridge magnets.

    Alice, it should be fun. They are very thrilled when they need to go to the art class.

    Mummy Moon, really? You would order those cupcakes, then I really have to invest my time to bake one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha.... I thought you really start online business and about to say congrats!! Anyway, those cup cakes looks so REAL and yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cup cakes really looked real and I thought the chocolates being used are so rich! Too bad not edible. I'm a fan of cakes.

    ReplyDelete