I have thought of being a SAHM when April starts her primary 1 next Jan. My husband and I were talking about this a couple of months ago, whether it is ok to go for single income after I resign. However, my early retirement plan has to put on hold, because my PIL has decided to stop selling the economy rice last weekend. Since the elders whom had worked for more than 40 years wanted to retire, we shouldn't have any excuse, but to give them the priority. My MIL has volunteered to help me babysitting my kids when I go to work. My FIL also offered to help fetching and taking my kids to school. My PIL want the grand daughters to keep them acompany during the day, so that they won't be too free at home.
I really appreciate their offer and help. On the other hand, I also have so many concerns for transiting the child care from my babysitter to my PIL.
1. Can my MIL help tying the girls' hair?
2. Can my MIL help washing their buttock after pooing?
3. Can my MIL help bathing them and blowing their hair to dry?
4. Will my FIL spoilt my kids and let them break all the routine that I have set?
5. Will my MIL make them go to nap in the afternoon?
6. Will my kids love staying with the grand parents?
7. Will my kids cooperate with the grand parents?
8. Can I have a peace of mind at work when my kid are with the grand parents?
9. So far, I have not a bad relationship with PIL. Will this relationship spoilt after they've help me taking care of their own grand children.
10. Will this change bring more arguements to my husband and I in future?
I know I can't have all the above questions answered, unless I try it out, right? Am I a person who think too much?
Some said change is always constant and some also said change is always for the best. Who can help me to evaluate whether the change of my child care provider is good?
My princesses with their grand mother at PIL's rice store.
I have too many uncertainties in my mind.