2010-11-25

Christmas Gifts for Kids


I have been a loyal reader to Health Freak Mommy and her 3 little angels' stories.  I am also visiting her online store Old And New Stuff For Sale quite often. However, I didn't order anything from her until the reference of Pillow Story Book which was done by Little Chumsy's blog.

Without any hesitation, I placed my order to a set of 4 pillow story books. 1 for April, 1 for May, and 2 for my best friend, Su In's kid.  
I hope the kids will like the Christmas gifts that I bought for them this year.

I heart these pillow story books, because they can be used as a pillow in the car, in the hotel, and a good reading material anytime anywhere.

13 comments:

  1. oh i am sure the children will love these huggable pillows. They are colourful and attractive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel like buying one..keke. I'm sure your princesses will love those pillow books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I let my boy choose between the pillowcase and the story book pillow. He decided on the former, a dino which I got from Shireen too. He took his dino along on our recent trip to Genting. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh... Juan Juan and Ah Xuan always like Babar, these pillow books look so comfy and cute. However, I found the text fonts are kind of small for little tots like mine.

    Aside from that, very interesting pillow books and educative christmas gifts!^-^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow interesting presents for kids! Pillow plus educative book, multifunction! I wish I have one too (shame la for 14 YO lol). Kinda cute for additional pillow in my room ^0^
    April and May must love it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice gifts. If they don't read, it's ok. Just sleep on it and maybe the brain wlll just soak it all up. Hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This 2 in 1 pillow book is very comfy and useful. I bet your friend's kids will love them to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your princesses are blessed. So fast mummy bought them the Xmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so you also purchased the pillow books! Very creative, sure your daughters are very happy to have them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great gift! I bet the girls will love it :) If can dump into the washing machine for washing, I think I wanna get one too hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet May & April feel very happy got their early X'mas gift! *_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found this blog is very interesting and here some information what gift should we choose for kids.christmas gifts for kids

    ReplyDelete